Thursday 5 June 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Television presenter Holly Willoughby has defended her wardrobe for the reality show 'Dancing on Ice' after criticism from viewers.
According to reports, members of the public have complained that the presenter's dresses are too revealing.
Responding to the complaints on ITV show 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's just the weirdest thing that has ever happened - like I've been living in someone else's world the last two weeks."
"My body dictates that it suits certain things, so I always wear the same style of dress. Unfortunately those are the things that get attention. It would be nice if the publicity was, 'Isn't she good at her job?'."
She also told The Mirror: "I can't believe the stir it caused. I like to wear feminine clothes and I've had people coming up to me in the street saying how much they liked it."